Siam Three-Drawer Chest by Jonathan Adler
Our exotic Siam collection gets a fresh new feel. Featuring a solid mahogany case coated in ivory lacquer and drawers faced with layers of natural raffia stained in an icy sky blue lacquer. Brass accents and Greek key hardware crank it up to 11.
Inspired by Jonathan's trip to Jim Thompson's legendary house in Bangkok, our Siam collection is what you'd dream of inheriting if your eccentric great aunt had been besties with Tony Duquette.
- 36" W, 18" D, 33.5" H
- Ivory lacquered mahogany case, drawers faced with lacquered sky blue raffia
- Brass Greek Key hardware
- Three (3) drawers with ivory interiors and soft, self-close slides
- Raffia is a natural fiber made from raffia palms. Don't use harsh chemical cleaners on stains, or this may stain raffia and cause discoloration.
- Wood is a natural material and responds to changes in temperature and humidity. Extreme fluctuations can cause wood furniture to crack and lacquer and finishes to lift.
- Avoid contact with hot items
- Wipe spills immediately, do not allow water to collect on the surface
- Use a very soft natural brush, a feather duster or soft cloth to gently dust or wipe the item. Do not rub.
- Use a brass polish on brass detailing, but be careful to avoid non-brass areas.