Design Sebastian Wrong, 2003
Designed by Sebastian Wrong in 2003, the Spun Light-F floor lamp reflects the best of modern manufacturing technology combined with elegance, craftsmanship, and dynamic fluid aesthetics.
Its main body has a spun metal frame and diffuser. The diffuser support arms and lamp-holder support are die-cast aluminum, and the diffuser supports are white, injection-molded PC (polycarbonate). The dimmer has a 0-100% luminosity adjustment on the polarized cord.
Emitting a gorgeous diffused light, the Spun Light- F floor lamp is part of the Spun Light family. It is available in black, mud, white, and Polished aluminum.
- 1 x 200W A-21 Medium Frosted Incandescent
- Diffuser Diameter: 50cm / 19.68 Inch
- Height: 176.6cm / 69.52 Inch
- Spun metal frame and diffuser, die-cast aluminum diffuser support arms and lamp-holder support.
- White, injection-molded polycarbonate diffuser supports.