Stochastic Suspension Lamp by Luceplan
Composed of glass spheres at different heights, Stochastic takes on infinite combinations in a sort of controlled freedom: each sphere is connected to small steel rods of different lengths that can be attached to the structure according to your own creative impulses. The light source – a double high-efficiency LED module – is enclosed in the spheres, generating warm indirect light aimed upward and downward.
Daniel Rybakken, 2016
- Stainless steel rods, blown glass spheres
- D87sp: Ø 15.7", h 47.2" - 126", Sphere Diameter: 3.4"
- D87sg: Ø 19.7", h 42.7"-126", Sphere Diameter: 3.4"
LED 25W 3000K 2380 lm
- Semitransparent white diffuser
- Metallized mirror diffuser