Zeppelin S1 & S2 Suspension Lamp by Flos
Design Marcel Wanders, 2005
It is a traditional shape magically recreated in the mind of Marcel Wanders: A glance at the Zeppelin reveals its inner self—a traditional chandelier—within the stunning cocoon that has transformed it. Its internal steel structure is sprayed with a unique “cocoon” resin to create the diffuser, which is then protected by a transparent spray. The internal structure includes transparent PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate ) “candles.” A faceted crystal globe is located at the lower center of the piece for a whimsical sparkle effect.
- Height: 74cm / 29.1 Inch
- Width Diameter: 110cm / 43.3 Inch
- Cord Length: 157 Inch
- Height: 135cm / 53.1 Inch
- Width Diameter: 180cm / 70.9 Inch
- Cord Length: 144 Inch
- White powder coated internal steel structure sprayed with a unique "cocoon" resin to create the diffuser which is then protected by a transparent sprayed on finish.
- Transparent polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) "candles".
- Faceted crystal globe located at the lower center for a sparkle effect.
- Light Source: 1 x 200W A-21 Medium Frosted Incandescent